June 17 is Father’s Day and there’s no better way to spend it than in Brown County! We’ve gathered up some fun Father’s Day activities, gift ideas, and eateries for Dad’s special day.
Make memories with Dad:
- Explore the outdoors in beautiful Brown County! There are plenty of options to hike, bike, and kayak, as well as zip line, golf, disc golf and much more! (P.S. – Did you know you can rent discs for disc golf at the Visitors Center?)
- Midwest Z Heritage Show at The Seasons Lodge – You won’t want to miss this gathering of Nissan Z car enthusiasts hosted by the Indy Z Car Club!
- Tour one (or both) of our local distilleries! There’s the Farm to Fifth Tour at Bear Wallow Distillery or the Shot of the Truth Tour at Hard Truth Hills! We also offer Sippin’ Trips on Father’s Day Weekend!
Gifts Dad would love:
- Bourbon Experience Dinner at Bear Wallow Distillery
- Local beer, wine, or spirits from Brown County’s own wineries, microbrewery, and distilleries
- Cigars and other goodies from the Men’s Toy Shop
- Sweet treats from the Village, like fudge, candy, nuts and popcorn
- Got a foodie in the family? Get spices for grilling from the Nashville Spice Company, grilling gear at Kiss the Cook, jerky from House of Jerky, or spices, rubs, and sauces from the Nashville General Store and Bakery
- There’s so much more! Check out all the places to shop in Brown County here!
Grab a brew and a bite to eat at one of the bars in town!
- 19th Hole Sports Bar
- Big Woods Village
- Corn Crib Lounge
- Hickory Sports Bar at Out of the Ordinary
- The Saloon at The Seasons Lodge
- Story Still Tavern
Or view all your eating options here!